This tour has 7 stops. It is divided into two parts informative and educational (mainly historical background) and interactive mixing and mingling with the locals.
- Pioneer Cemetery: large town cemetery. There are 27 Commonwealth burials from the 1st world war and a further 224 Commonwealth burials of the Second world war in this cemetery.
- Mai Musodzi Hall:A center started to accommodate women gatherings
- Mbare Musika
- Chinembiri Art Studio: An indigenous studio in Mbare that promotes young artisrs
- Matapi Flats:One of the oldest residents
- Flyover: With awesome views of surroundings
- Nyaumwe Garden: A local dining place
For a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.